Saturday, November 10, 2007

Power!

Closing doors in this country has it's benefits. You tend to avoid visitations of bats in your living room around dusk.

About three weeks into this trip, I finally managed to get my hands on the most vital thing during my stay: a powerstrip! I was naive enough to think I'd just find some hardware store over here that carried anything of the sort, and that was certainly never the case. Most electronics stores would be happy to sell me bluetooth headsets, pirated PSP games for a mere €5,- but extension cords were a complete mystery. Everywhere.

It didn't help that the apartment has a single power outlet every 5 odd meters -it was a circus act to keep my laptop and hard disk powered and in use at the same time. But now -oh glorious day, I can connect my laptop, harddisk, usb hub camera charger thanks to this wonderful little gadget I found in the supermarket down the street:



I love the Fischer Price look of it. Not bad for something cheaper than a pirated PSP game..

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh my god that is the most fucked up thing ever, it has British, US, and European slots...

I don't see the southeast Asia slanted ones, though.

December 6, 2007 at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home