Monday, May 12, 2008

Why would you want to have a US keyboard? -Closure of sorts

Ha! Nothing like beating the system from the least probable angle. I know it was never really personal, but screw your weird sales policy on keyboards, Apple! Not only have I managed to get my mitts on a regular US international Apple keyboard, it even came with a bonus.

I'm currently typing this on a wireless Apple keyboard, which my parents were kind enough to bring along from their latest trip to South Korea. This comes with a trinity of awesome:

1. The Korean Won is tied to the US Dollar. Cheap(ish)!
2. The keyboard is actually sold in the US international layout. My crusade is over.
3. Hangul characters pre-printed on the keys. No more weird stickers or cheatsheets!

So goodbye Logitech Ultra-X, it's been swell!

Since I'm in no mood to write about my lost month, here's a picture of me looking like a dork with my new keyboard.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home